1. It’s not officially the Christmas season until Mariah brings her boobies and diamonds out for a song or two . After the tree lighting at Rockefeller Center, I would say Christmas has arrived.
3. I woke up yesterday morning and I could not see. My eyes hurt and my vision was super blurry. When I put my glasses on, things just got worse. Finally, after about 15 minutes of thinking I was going blind for sure, I realized I had not taken my contacts out before bed.
At least I’m not going blind, right?
4. I cannot support this blasphemous Sound of Music play. I strongly suspect that Carrie Underwood is sans soul and no one can ever replace the beauty that is a young Christopher Plummer.
5. Speaking of 10000% gorgeous, it’s Tim Riggins! Oh, I mean Taylor Kitsch. I shall try to call him by his real and proper name since all the Tim Riggins-ing caused some confusion.
6. Bodybuilding done right.
7. You can make pie dough with vodka instead of water. Why did I just now learn of this?
8. A succinct summation of my exact feelings about the enormous pressure put on college students to declare a major immediately, prevent them from changing it, and graduate them as soon as possible:
9. As a shameless Fast & the Furious fan, this Paul Walker tribute video just about ended me.
Breaks my heart.
10. To leave things on a slightly less depressing note:
I bet it’s not eligible to be returned.