1. I found this months ago and loved it, but then forgot about it. Thankfully, I found it again last night. This is why you don’t sexy dance on the edge of your tub. Or, on the edge of anything for that matter.
2. I am not into “Masters of Sex” at all this season. It’s inconsistent, the characters are all over the damn place, and I miss Allison Janney.
3. But I am in love with “Jersey Belle” and all of it’s fabulousness. It’s a reality show, but with friends who actually seem to like each other and want to continue being friends. Also, Danielle is everything.
I love it so much.
What is this “goober” that is a peanut butter and jelly spread?????? Do tell.
5. While I typically abhor anything involving barbecue sauce, I love this Bacon Apple Chicken recipe. I’ve made it each week for three weeks and I cannot get enough of it.
It’s so easy and so delicious. I cook it in the oven for an hour at 375 and it turns out just fine.
6. I ran 12 miles so far this week and I am extremely proud of it.
7. I am working my way through “Call the Midwife” whilst on the treadmill and it is such a delightful show. I can’t believe I haven’t been watching it all along! I do not know what is wrong with me.
Chummy is a goddess.
8. My beloved, with short hair:
9. Just lovely.
10. When I feel down, I’ve been watching this:
I love that little booty-shakin’ turtle. Get it.
11. Showtime has been running “Save the Last Dance” and I can watch it on an endless loop. Julie Stiles is a pretty abysmal actress, but I still love it. I maintain it’s Kerry Washington’s finest performance.
12. I thought Rick Perry’s indictment and subsequent submission to the authorities would bring me joy. Instead, I am more annoyed than ever by the increased prevalence of his smug face all over the place as he weasels out of something yet again.
He should be arrested for crimes against education!!
So many feelings about this that no one wants to hear.
13. 45 days (including today and that Sunday) until Walking Dead comes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my God. I just realized I will be out of town that day. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?!?!?!
14. Hello Kitty is not a kitty, but a little girl. A little girl with cat ears, whiskers, and a cat-shaped head. I don’t understand anything.
15. Have a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend (for us North Americans)