1. The DOs and DO NOTs of running your first marathon. Spot on.
2. After almost 11 months of waiting, I finally got a parking permit to park at my job! It’s a miracle!
3. Taylor Kitsch is settling down in Austin. I AM READY.
It’s important to have goals.
4. There will never be a point in my life where a day can have too much of his royal grumpiness in it. NEVER.
5. Just look at this surly little royal potato!!!
I want to squeeze him.
6. I am approximately 4% excited for the season premier of True Blood on Sunday. The past few seasons have been so ridiculous, but I have to know how it ends. I need this one final season of my favorite beautiful idiot:
I pretty much feel the opposite every morning. How does everything seem so much worse than it was just seven short hours ago????
7. My sister and I finally started season 2 of Orange is the New Black last week. We managed to get four episodes in before she left for a week and a half to go hiking. I can’t decide if I should just watch the rest of the season and then pretend I didn’t/deal with her wrath when she realizes I did watch it or be a good person and wait. She gets very angry when I watch things without her. It’s not my fault I have the patience of a toddler.
8. Life Lessons from Coach Taylor.
Since I have never been the champion of/at anything, then I respectfully retain my right to complain. We losers needs something to live for.
9. I think I’m actually going to try to watch a game this weekend because I’m tired of being that person who knows nothing.
10. Speaking of soccer, money helps.
11. I ran five miles on the treadmill last night and that is the farthest I have run in quite some time.
The desire to get a Corgi is growing daily. Bardot needs a fat little short-legged compatriot to cruise around with. They can have little competitions to see who can actually get their body up and onto the couch without help or having to take a nap in between attempts.
12. Gay of Thrones. The Jared Galleria of Jewelry killed me. Stay tuned to the very end for a special G.R.R. treat. So not quiche!!!
I will have wind in my hair.
13. Doctor death.
He’s so horrified, bless his heart.
14. I’ve been so confused by this World Cup scoring and bracket system that my awesome co-worker made me an entire PowerPoint presentation so I could understand and participate in lunchtime conversations.
She’s the best.
15. My little friend Chelsy made these amazing Bacon Chicken Bites from the Wellness Mama Blog for dinner this week and they were so delicious. We could not stop eating them. They have a honey mustard glaze that is wonderful, but the mustard is barely detectable (I hate mustard).