1. Based on some input from this wench, I changed my training schedule. So, this one is slightly little less wimpy:
I still have a few weeks of low mileage in there because, as I said before, I took a couple of weeks off running and I don’t want to break a shin (my body is highly motivated in refusing to adapt to movement).
2. Also, Kara, last night I ran four miles instead of two. See? Bullying works.
3. 37 Very Important Life Hacks. This one will save me millions:
4. My sister somehow conned me into running “two super fast” errands with her this week. Three hours later, we were still in a Walmart.
She cannot be trusted.
5. Our apartment has a yard. Instead of playing in it, the dogs stare at it. What a waste.
6. Walmart now sells Reese’s by the box. Watch out.
7. Man, I haven’t eaten a Reese’s in like two weeks. Gotta fix that ASAP.
8. Laura Prepon is allegedly leaving “Orange is the New Black.” All the thin brows weep.
9. For those who asked, Fatsy Cline will be residing with my parents again for a bit. It’s best for everyone, well, except for my dad. But, Fatsy (nee Scout) is so happy in their spacious and dog-free house. She doesn’t even act like a jerk at night. So, now I can sleep, and she can lay on their couch for 23 hours a day. She can be fat and furry in peace.
10. You should be my friend on Instagram (my username is Cely524). I don’t post anything especially interesting, I just want to follow you back to so that I have something to look at when I forget my Kindle on the bus to discourage people from talking to me.Thank youuuuu.