1. Duck Dynasty is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. I couldn’t sleep at all on Wednesday night, so I watched it for about five straight hours. I’m so happy to be back in America.
2. Speaking of hiding evil, I went shopping at [the tiny hidden inside of JC Penny but it's better than nothing] Sephora this week and bought this:
Now I don’t look like someone punched me. Happy times.
3. This photobomb from the Oscars makes me laugh so hard. I can’t stop looking at the pictures.
4. Tonight is a marathon of The Americans on FX. I’m really excited. I bet you’re so jealous of my life.
5. 25 Comma Fails. Because that is always a good time.
6. I ran two miles yesterday without stopping and I didn’t die. It was not enjoyable and it certainly didn’t feel amazing, but I’m still excited.
7. Speaking of those 20ish minutes of mediocrity, this song really made it seem a lot less crappy.
8. I feel so sad about these people I will never know breaking up.That’s not normal right?
9. I’m taking my first Pilates class tomorrow morning. I’m extremely nervous because it’s on that machine thing and I just feel like I’m going to get tangled up and decapitated.
10. I just got this book in the mail:
I’m not normally an Edison fan, but with a new Tesla biography coming out in May (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), I feel like I should give that devil Edison some time too. Also, this is an fantastic Tesla biography if that’s your thing.
11. I can’t stop watching this GIF.
12. This past weekend my sister informed me that these exist. I cannot wait. They shall be my victory celebration when I get rid of my rice belly. Yes, I realize you shouldn’t celebrate weight loss with food, but I have to have something to look forward to and nothing else quite does it for me like the toast crunch.
I never found peanut butter in India. Just know that if you go, it’s amazing, but bring your own PB.
13. Bardot killed her last stuffed pig toy and she’s been mourning it ever since.
14. Just a PSA:
It’s not that complicated y’all.
15. Hope you’re going to enjoy your weekend as much as I am.