1. I feel like I’m dying. Hopping off the sugar and carbohydrate cliff has been rough. Delicious food, I hate you.
2. If you love Tard the Grumpy Cat as much as I still do, visit 12 Days of Grumpy Cat Christmas.
3. And if you want MORE kitties: The 30 Most Important Cats of 2012
4. I called and cancelled HBO and Showtime to try and save some money. I realized that for the next two months I will be mostly out of town or completely out of the country. Also, most of my shows won’t even be on. Unfortunately, I didn’t double check when Homeland ends and I thought this past week was the finale. Nope. I’m so mad at myself.
6. Is it the end of Pasta? Climate change and its impact on growing wheat. I sure hope the world ends before that dark day.
7. Every time I watch this preview, it moves higher and higher on my MUST WATCH FIRST Christmas movie list.
8. On this day in 2008, former President George W. Bush had a shoe thrown at him.
I never fail to be impressed by his quick reflexes. Not in a thousand years would I have been able to dodge that.
9. My friend Maggie (who just had her second baby) sent me this article on what it’s like to go from one kid to two. I cannot quit laughing. I obviously don’t have kids, but holy hell, why would you want two!!!!
Also, when she sent me that picture, I spent at least three minutes trying to figure out if that was her baby or a baby doll. It’s the real thing.
10. 21 Biggest Jerks of 2012. Be warned, they are truly horrible.
12. It’s going to be 80 degrees this weekend. At least I have other options.
8. Everything that happened on “True Blood.”
14. Tonight starts the holiday party marathon. I usually get really excited about all the cheese and booze, but I just don’t want it. I can’t have another week of eating like in Dallas, I think I’ll actually have a heart attack and die. I’m not ready to die. I’m so tired of the holidays already, make it stop!
15. Please enjoy this picture my friend sent of her daughter’s friend at his Christmas pageant.
You can tell he really means it by that hardcore Captain Morgan stance.