1. It’s Friday.
If you say so.
2. I just found out that Dr. Robert Ballard will be speaking at our university in the spring. I am so incredibly beyond excited. He led the team that originally discovered the Titanic wreckage. The man FOUND THE TITANIC. I cannot wait.
3. Good news! NASA says the world won’t end in two weeks. Because I’m still waiting for them to accept my astronaut application, I’m going to play it safe and say they are always right. Call me!
4. Although I have no desire to see the new Tom Cruise movie “Jack Reacher,” the song in the trailer is excellent for running.
5. Did this movie come out? Was it good? I feel like I never heard a word about it.
6. At long last, this is happening.
I wonder what kind of presents the baby brought? Frankincense and Myrrh? ‘Tis the season!
9. Because this is always true:
God, I hate when people keep talking to me when I’m reading. Especially strangers. I’m not just looking at these words hoping someone I don’t know will come along to bother me.
11. Still Friday.
12. After spending $200 on groceries, this is my fridge:
Butter, cheese, eggs, and gin. I think I’m doing it wrong.
13. Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert. I want this. Right now.
14. Grumplepuss says hi.
15. Have a great Friday!