1. Today is not the first of December. I do not get paid today. I just realized this. There is no recovery from this realization. I don’t have any grand plans that require spending money today, I just really relish those few hours of wealth before I pay my rent and bills.
2. I also love cheese. Which is why I immensely enjoyed “A Steamy Love Letter to Cheese.”
To me, you are perfect.
3. Rose @ RoseRunner has finished her intellectual assessment of “The Stupidest Man Alive.” Go read that for a chuckle.
4. Game of Thrones is not coming back until the end of March!! That like 121 days from now!!!! Oh my God. See:
5. Forty-six days until India!!! Somebody actually asked if I was going to miss Corpus Christi (my fair city) while I was gone.
Hahahaha. Dumb question.
6. I’ve been saving the Downton Abbey Revisted special for tonight. I just can’t wait to get back home and watch it. In case you missed it, it is airing again on PBS tonight. Yeah!
7. Texas Tech. WTF is going on??? You broke my heart this season. Just plain broke it. I’m on the hire Kliff Kingsbury as head coach bandwagon all the way. Plus, he looks just awful in all that maroon. Free Kliff!
8. Gross, just talked about football. I’m so sorry.
Hahahahaha. I wish I was her friend. I’m so thankful that I like my family and the only controversial subject is college football.
10. Speaking of Thanksgiving, Nilakshi sent me The Hater’s Guide to the Williams-Sonoma Catalog. It’s so fantastic.
11. Miley, you have a couple of runs in your hose. Just thought you should know.
12. Oh Quinn, you mysterious hottie you. I never even suspected.
13. Kate got a new haircut. Then the world stopped turning.
The day she chops those glossy locks off is going to be a dark day indeed. I feel like if you have good hair then you should be required by law to keep it long so that all of us with crappy hair can enjoy it. The same goes for you Amanda Seyfried. No cutting allowed.
15. Thank you Kara. You are the best.