1. My little sister had a special request that you watch the following video and vote for one of her fellow students to win The Best Internship on Earth with the Sierra Club. Help a man out.
So go vote for Seth, you just click on the thumb’s up below his picture.
2. Jason Segal and Michelle Williams are dating. This makes me so happpppppy. It’s like if my super sweet guy friend finally found a nice girl and I can’t stop jumping up and down and clapping.
3. Peeta memes!
4. Can someone please explain to me why The Real Housewives of Orange County did not come on this week? Someone? Please.
5. I watched the new Three Musketeers this weekend. It was awful. Just awful.
I don’t even understand what happened in that movie. Milla Jovovich is hot and there were flying boats. That’s all I remember, and I wasn’t even drunk.
6. A brilliant friend recently introduced me to Jim Gaffigan. I will never be the same. His take on cake really resonated with me.
7. Dear hotties of the world, quit growing beards. Please and thank you.
That would by my husband Tom Hardy and my weekend boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal just in case you couldn’t see through the scruff. Seriously, I’ve got to work on training them better.
8. I finally found something I am competent at in Crossfit. Last night my coach said I had “beautiful” kettle bell swings.
I actually thought he was being sarcastic and he had to argue with me for about three minutes. So, if you need me, I’ll be break dancing in a cloud of glitter .
9. We had the loveliest sunrise this week.
For a few seconds I felt like maybe I didn’t hate it here… and then a pelican almost took my head off. Never mind.
10. I’ve recently been introduced to, and have thusly fallen in love with, Top Gear UK. I’ve only managed to watch a few episodes (on Netflix FYI), but these guys make my day. I wish we could be best friends.
And I have a bit of a crush on that little nugget Hammond. He’s the cutest little thing ever. I wish I could live in a pocket with him.
11. Sloth photobomb.
12. Homeland and Dexter are coming back on September 30!!!! Even though that seems like 18 years from now, I’m so excited to finally see a premiere date.
13. Will Ferrel has announced an Anchorman sequel!! I’m sooooooooooooooooo excited. I so closely relate to that character. You know, because I’m a legend in my own mind.
Party over here.
14. This weekend I’m headed to the Austin area for a giant antique festival with my BFFE Jen and her awesome cousins. I can’t wait to drink and talk non-stop for about 48 hours straight.
15. Speaking of drinking, I need to head to the liquor store to stock up on a few boxes of Franzia and some gin. It’s going to be a fantastic weekend.