1. I’m on spring break today!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! We got a day off and I’m headed north to see my parents as soon as I get this crap published.
2. I cannot wait until the season finale of Walking Dead this weekend. Obviously, I allow myself to be completely consumed by television. I’m thinking about trying to talk AMC into giving me an audition to play Daryl’s love interest in the show. He’s the best kind of man, one who is good and important but has no idea. And sexy when sweaty and grimy.
Unlike that annoying ass Andrea who thinks she super important and special and almost killed Daryl trying to show everyone. Ughhhhh that would have been the end of me!
It’s also interesting how differently her sister became a zombie versus Shane. She was slow-moving and almost lethargic. Shane just popped up ready for a Rick snack. They are getting quicker. And damn, I am going to miss Shane’s body. Not his face, or attitude, or rage, just that torso.
This means we need more shirtless Daryl ASAP.
3. Animals? Can/will they become zombies? Can you imagine a zombie kitten chasing you? Or a cow. Ugh, that is as terrifying as a shark with legs.
That fat little shark looks hungry. And I’m done with Walking Dead. I’m sorry. I get fixated.
4. For those of you who are as miffed as I am that Timberlake won’t make more music, here are some more girls who are even more upset. Watch, laugh, and feel vindicated in your feelings.
Let’s capture him and keep him in a basement until he starts singing new tunes. Who has a basement we can use?
5. Jeremy Renner’s miniature Frenchie died after overheating. I’m so sad for him and that poor puppy. This is my worst fear, especially living in the gates of hell. They get so hot so fast and can’t cool themselves properly because of their short snouts and breathing problems. Ugh, I want to cry.
6. My calves were really sore yesterday and I could not figure out what was wrong for the life of me. I was walking gingerly (like a giant baby) in Crossfit and our coach finally asked me if I was injured. I said no and explained the calf problem. He couldn’t figure out what I did because we hadn’t done any lifting or mobility exercises that should have caused soreness there. Eventually it dawned on him that it was probably because I ran for the first time in my new shoes. I would never have put that together, but it clearly makes sense. We did 4x400s and although I felt fine at the time, running in those shoes does push me to run on the balls of my feet as opposed to trying to find China by slamming my heels into the earth.
They also held up really well against the rocks, sticks, and gravel in the alley we ran in. I thought I would feel more of the ground and the rocks would hurt in these. I didn’t realize we would be running or I wouldn’t have worn them, but they felt great and I’m excited to break them in for shorter runs.
7. One more week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my shirt ordered and I’m ready for battle!! My roommate and I discussed going all out costume style, but then I realized some of my co-workers and students are going and I don’t want them to think I am any more strange than they already do. So discreet t-shirt it is.
9. The use of “OK” in the English language turns 173 today!!
10. Kate’s cousin is a stripper apparently. Second cousin, once removed. They have never even met and the stripper didn’t know of her famous cousin until the engagement. I don’t understand why this is news.
11. Speaking of KDuch, she looked fab playing field hockey with Britain’s Olympic team.
God I can’t wait for the Olympics. I hope she goes to the games so I can stare at her all the way from America on my giant TV. 50+ inches of royal glory.
12. Finally found the answer to that question of “what to wear when you feel beefy?”:
I didn’t eat 165 donuts this week. I have no idea what you are talking about. Try and prove it.
14. I was tasked with rewriting our grade appeal policy. I plan to delete it all and have only two lines:
A. Try harder next time
B. Go away
And I know people have legitimate reasons to appeal grades, it’s just that 90% of them are ridiculous. It’s not our problem that your test was the day after Halloween and you didn’t show up.
15. Tom Hardy’s lips. AKA, where I hope to die.
*Emotional frenzy ensues* I’m in no shape to drive now. Mustbecalmandreasonable.