1. I’m moving right now. I’m stressed out and I’m probably going to be rudely bossing hired help around all morning. I’m sorry gentlemen, I’m sorry. I’m a control freak who can’t handle getting off schedule. And I have too much stuff. Way too much stuff. I think it is because I’m a control freak with a compulsive need for preparedness and it is really really hard for me to not have all kinds of random things just in case.
2. You can view my guest post on getting started running again here at Exercise for Fries. Mmmmmm fries.
I feel that girl.
3. Kate and Pippa are apparently inspiration for anorexics now. That sucks for them. They don’t seem like the kind of people who want to project that image or encourage issues with eating. I realize Kate has lost a lot of weight over the past year, but if I had that kind of stress and schedule I doubt I would have time to eat. I cannot imagine how crazy bananas her life is and how that impacts her appetite. Plus I wouldn’t want to eat with 300 strangers staring at me. And I highly doubt Pippa could run 20 miles if she was starving herself. They are both thin girls, but that doesn’t mean they have a problem. Plus, I think Prince William would do everything he could to keep Kate healthy and happy considering his own mother’s battle with bulemia and the media. Sorry for the rant, I just hate when people are blamed for other people’s decisions and problems.
Her legs are out of control fit. Oh to have muscle definition… And I am SO glad I’m not famous and no one takes pictures of me running. Oh gosh that would be ugggggggly. It’s good to be boring and uncool.
4. Lady Gaga. Ugh.
6. Great, just great. Thanks a lot restaurants. Good thing that losing weight is really easy and nutritional values off by 1,000 calories make no impact at all.
7.I hate hate hate this song. I don’t get it. What is is about? Why is it on the radio? People paid him to make this crap? You can’t even hear his stupid voice. Ugh.
8. I would like just once for the response to “Why yes, I am running the Chicago Marathon” not be “You can run?”. Well of course I can run you fools, most people who are capable of walking can run. It may not be far, but most of humanity can run. People without legs can run. I know I don’t look athletic or seem capable of running just from a glance over, but I do in fact run. I would much more appreciate the “I didn’t know you ran!” over the “I totally don’t believe you, there is no way you can run that far.” RUDE. I do not want to have to go Bon Qui Qui on them.
But I will.
9. My mom came down to help me move/keep me from killing someone and going to prison. I’m glad she’s hear because she follows orders in a good way. I am a crazy cleaning and organizing control freak who has to have everything unpacked and the exact perfect spot by the end of the weekend. And she just unpacks and puts things on the counter so I can place them in the appropriate place. Thanks mom for understating I’m nuts like dad and just going with the flow.
10. Last night I almost chopped my finger off. I was packing things from my kitchen drawer and I shoved my hand into a peeler. As I lay on the floor bleeding out I realized that I have no idea at what point you get stitches. My parents never took us to get stitches, we just stuck a band-aid on it and moved on. A good chunk of my right ring finger pad is gone, but I guess I’m okay.
11. I have a really hard time understanding the subtleties of Spanish. Probably because I only know English. Thanks mom and dad for letting my language neurons die so lonely. It took me an hour to figure out that what I thought was “Novice” was actually “Narvaez.” And apparently you say “Gonzales” and “Gonzalez” differently. To me it sounds about as different as “Bryan” versus “Brian.” Ugh. I want a new brain.
12. So I have nothing more to say and I’m really tired. Here you go:
14. Oh yeah! I’m over the almond train. I don’t like almond milk. I don’t like how it makes my smoothies taste. Blech. I tried, I really really did. But last night when I was choking down a protein shake made with almond milk I decided I was done. I’m making it with milk, and frozen milk in ice cubes, and chocolate protein powder and pretending I’m having a malt at Wendy’s. And even though I really really like this almond butter, I can’t have it on Paleo because it is full of wonderful sugar. Instead I’ve been eating raw almond butter which just isn’t cutting it. And I can’t seem to get it stirred up without making a holy mess and breaking or seriously bending spoons. I’m going back to peanut butter and I don’t care. I’m not wasting 200 calories of nut butter on nut butter that isn’t like falling through a rainbow and landing on a cloud of kitten smiles.
Oh Incubus, do you remember the memories we had with that song??
15. Also, Incubus, your new album is sooooooooooooooo mellow. Sooooooo mellow. But kind of upbeat. That doesn’t make sense. Like super stoned Jack Johnson sometimes. Where is the pain, the anguish and the misery! Like that time in college that guy we really really really liked got a really hot girlfriend that was a cheerleader and we laid on our dorm room floor with mini crullers and listening to this.